Thursday, May 18, 2017

*Sunny* Cat Eyes

Hello Everyone!   We apologize for the long hiatus.  We have a freebie and a full hud release available for purchase in-world, and on the marketplace.  I'd been putting cat eyes off for a while because I wasn't certain what direction I wanted to take with them.  This time I decided to go with simplicity.  I hope you like it. 😊

The first is the gift version.  It is a swirled colored variation not available on the full version, but it maintains the same glossiness and detail.

Purchase on the Marketplace

The full version has 8 main iris colors in all with the options of having black and white sclera (the outer parts of the eyes).  I had noticed for a while an issue with alpha bleed when wearing hair that covers the eyes, so I tested adding the texture to the eye base itself and it seemed to help.

Purchase on the Marketplace
I wanted to apologize for not being able to release the group gift I had intended last month.  It's definitely been a battle trying to work with blender, and my computer likes really likes to eat those blend files.  Thank you to all of my customers.  It's because of you that I work hard to improve my skills. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment