Thursday, August 4, 2016

*Sunny* : Meso Fox Yukata Mod

We have a newly released modification pack for the Meso 2.0 avatar.  I'd noticed there aren't many texture mods on the market for this avatar, which is a very cute one, so I decided last night to finally work on the fox mod I've been putting off.  You may find this release in-world and on the Second Life Marketplace.


The kit I provided does require some building know-how because you'll need to put the listener scripts in their designated prims. Detailed instructions are also included.  There is a HUD provided to make the applying process as smooth as possible.  An added bonus are four choices in eye color, also provided in this pack.  
As I tinker around with this avatar, I will release more customization options, while maintaining convenience during the process.  

No comments:

Post a Comment